My Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

my growing flower

Monday, February 25, 2008

HOLIDAYS

During this holiday I went to Medan for 3 days. My father has a friend there and he has a big brother. Everyday they asked my family to eat in a restaurant.
One night they ask us to eat Durian Medan, but my father wanted to eat the durians at hotel.
So, we brought the durians to hotel Aryaduta, because we stayed there.
When we arrived at hotel my father said "Abby, be quiet". because we put durians in the bag so the security didn't know.
Because we cannot bring Durians to the hotel.
at Sunday, we went home by air asia.
At saturday me and my cousins be bride's maid.
and the rest of the holiday we stayed in my grandparents house in Bogor.

3 comments:

Jane Ross said...

Hmmm does that make you 'Durian Smugglers'? He he he

carolcar said...

I love Duren Medan
ooooooohhhhh!!!!!!
Great Holiday too!

Jane Ross said...

During this holiday I went to Medan for 3 days. My father has a friend there and he has a big brother. Everyday they asked my family to eat in a restaurant.

One night they ask us to eat Medan Durian, but my father wanted to eat the durians at the hotel. So, we brought the durians to the Aryaduta hotel, because we stayed there. When we arrived at hotel my father said "Abby, be quiet", because we put the durians in the bag so the security didn't know. That's because we cannot bring durians into the hotel.
On Sunday, we went home by air Asia. On saturday me and my cousins were bride's maids.
For the rest of the holiday, we stayed at my grandparents house in Bogor.

Hi Abby,
You have written a good story. Good job! I have copied and pasted here so that you can see the corrections. Score 7/10