My Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

my growing flower

Monday, March 10, 2008

SAY WHAT

Central Idea: People use communication tools and system to help express themselves in different ways.

In this UOI, I learnt how to make a presentation using power point. The power point presentation was about communication tools. Actually before we make the power point we chose our own communication tools. Why I chose this UOI lesson, because this lesson is very fun.
I curiosity because I want to know more about communication tools.

In this UOI, I learnt how to make a blog. Inside the blog we made the picture, calendar, clock, about us, what I learnt today, template,a famous five summary and UOI reflection.
Do you know how to make a blog?
First we go to the www.blogger.com and you must make an e-mail first. Then, you go to the blogger.com and type your user name and password.
Why I chose this activity, because this lesson is very good.
I am caring because I helped my friends in the computer lab.

No comments: